We Design, Build, Integrate, Project Manage & Support
Mission Critical Systems Every Day.
ICAP is a leading staffing and technology services company. Our team is dedicated to delivering innovation and results for your mission. Our seasoned staff collaborates alongside our clients to design, build, integrate, project manage, and support mission-critical initiatives. By providing a full range of critical information technology staffing services and solutions, ICAP is a key technology partner for organizations throughout the southeastern United States. ICAP is a certified, woman-owned small business with 32 employees. We have locations in Greenville, Columbia, and Myrtle Beach, SC and in Raleigh, NC.
The ICAP Advantage
- We only represent and place senior level information technology professionals. Each candidate, regardless of skill set, is required to possess a minimum of 10 years as an IT professional.
- Since ICAP is a relatively small staffing/consulting/placement firm, our corporate process dictates an extreme client focus. We will become an “Innovative Ally” to your IT recruiting and project needs.
- ICAP engenders extreme consultant loyalty. We do this through bonus programs, flexible spending accounts, flexible work hours, etc. This also includes a compensation plan that is typically an average of 20% higher than our competitors.
- To enable our clients to maximize their profitability through proper selection and deployment of key leadership.
- To always be a leader in the executive search industry, maintaining high standards and conducting business in an ethical and professional manner.
- To be an innovative, creative and visionary organization, providing intense focus to our client driven assignments.
- To be an organization that is recognized as a symbol of generosity and service within the communities that we serve.
Ethics & Integrity
- Our corporate standards have been established to represent the values that we perceive as fundamentals in our organization and throughout our industry.
- Our philosophy is committed to our deep client relationships and respect for each other. Our associations are built on success through knowledge, creativity, and opportunity.
- We encourage and practice equal opportunity in all of our search processes and we strive to expand comprehension and opportunity through our employment practices.
- We believe that the scope of our firm and our success are the result of the capabilities, teamwork, and versatility of our people.
- Intellectual Capitol’s ability to grow lies in its value system and objectives to remain a professional, competitive, and adaptive solution provider.